×

quesdispute for ancestral property

What is the procedure to file a claim for the ancestral property in Bangalore. We don't have any documents related to our property whereas, Few properties have already been sold without our consent by other relatives who also have share in the property. Is there a way to locate all the properties which were registered in the name of my grand father?

• ansYou can seek and locate the properties which are registered in the name of your grandfather. and you must obtain certified copies of the title deeds from the local registry office, because the court will want proof and will like to see them to establish proof.