dispute for ancestral property
What is the procedure to file a claim for the ancestral property in Bangalore. We don't have any documents related to our property whereas, Few properties have already been sold without our consent by other relatives who also have share in the property. Is there a way to locate all the properties which were registered in the name of my grand father?
You can seek and locate the properties which are registered in the name of your grandfather. and you must obtain certified copies of the title deeds from the local registry office, because the court will want proof and will like to see them to establish proof.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property transfer to be stopped as brother not giving others share due
- Have POA for a property from a seller can the seller sell the property
- Any taxes to be paid to transfer funds from UAE for my business?
- Corporate Consultancy refusing to pay for my services
- Annual performance appraisal withheld since 4 months