dispute for ancestral property
What is the procedure to file a claim for the ancestral property in Bangalore. We don't have any documents related to our property whereas, Few properties have already been sold without our consent by other relatives who also have share in the property. Is there a way to locate all the properties which were registered in the name of my grand father?
You can seek and locate the properties which are registered in the name of your grandfather. and you must obtain certified copies of the title deeds from the local registry office, because the court will want proof and will like to see them to establish proof.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can daughters get share in ancestral property in karnataka.
- how much maintenance m I entitled to?
- Hurt by electrocuting field of body and brain how can I protect myself
- My Mother would like to create a WILL on my name (I am her daughter)
- How to get relief under section 9 of Hindu marriage act