diffrence between decree order and just a court order
what is the basic diffrence between a decree order and just an order of any civil court?
A decree finally decided rights and obligations between two parties (unless it is a preliminary decree). A decree normally follows a judgment. Whereas an order does not finally decided the rights and obligations of two parties. Any formal expression of court which is not a decree is an order. In practical terms, a decree is formally and separately drawn by the court while the order sheet of the court consists of all the orders which are passed during the course of proceedings.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If file for divorce can husband ask for maintenance?
- Case under 498A and 406.Can we avoid going to Crime Against Women cell
- Does new amendment applies to pending partition cases
- Husband living separately for 2 yrs, how to claim maintenance from him
- Procedure for DNA test during Divorce