Difference between a Sale Deed & Agreement
How to identify difference between an Agreement and a Sale Deed. Do I need to ask the owner to execute a sale deed with the builder/developer and then execute sale deed between me and the owner. The owner is not having any loan on the property.
Is the agreement registered? Is the builder willing to transfer the flat in your name? If no society has been yet formed the builder can demand a big amount as transfer charges. Do due diligence and cross check whether papers are in order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Salary cheque dishonored even after quitting co. with due procedure.
- How to escape capital tax gain, if selling property?
- Private college heavy maintenance charges from students
- divorce from wife who is having an extramarital affair
- Are working women entitled to maintenance from husband?