Difference between a Sale Deed & Agreement
How to identify difference between an Agreement and a Sale Deed. Do I need to ask the owner to execute a sale deed with the builder/developer and then execute sale deed between me and the owner. The owner is not having any loan on the property.
Is the agreement registered? Is the builder willing to transfer the flat in your name? If no society has been yet formed the builder can demand a big amount as transfer charges. Do due diligence and cross check whether papers are in order.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company terminated wife on maternity leave and not paying dues
- What share am I entitled to in my father's property?
- Is juvenile acquitted case to be disclosed in UPSC civil services
- Brother in law arrested in non bailable case how to come out of this
- Defaulting in payment of loan amount lent to a family member