Di I have right over father's property after divorce?
I'm the only daughter of my parents. And living with them from last 8 years after my divorce along with my daughter. My father is retired person. I'm doing job to provide my daughter a better life n also contributing towards the house. Due to regular issues at my home, my father keeps on frightening me that it's my property i'll sell this property off then where will i'll go. I'm paying rent to my father also for which i have receipts with me. I want an advise that is there any provision in Indian law through which i can hold upon this property?
If it is your father's self acquired property, he can dispose the said property as he pleases. You have no right on the property, acquired by him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rights of mother and sister in fathers property
- Claim rejected by Syska Gadget secure. What can i do?
- How to claim for child custody
- can i pay for the property which is to be named after my friend?
- how can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment