quesDevelopment issues in new property.

Our society is going for redevelopment and the redevelopment committee and the society Secretary Chairman are taking decision on the redevelopment without consulting the member for the which the society and the members are not benefited at all, the builder is not giving extra space no bank guarantee no works guarantee, what needs to be done, next?

  • ansRefuse to agree to redevelopment. You need consent of 70% of members to go in for redevelopment. Furthermore, ask for appointment of consultant and floating of tenders so that you can receive more offers. Select builder offering best package, builder has to give guarantee that work would be completed within particular period. Commonly builders offer rentals, extra area, corpus fund to make offer attractive for members.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My brother and I want to register a release deed for transferring all our rights…
We are a Housing Society formed under the Karnataka Apartment Owners' Association Act,1972. Recently the…

My husband has bought a flat in his and his mother's name in Kolkata.He is…

I got mutually seperated in 2009. I claimed maintainence for my child who is ten…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly