quesDevelopment issues in new property.

Our society is going for redevelopment and the redevelopment committee and the society Secretary Chairman are taking decision on the redevelopment without consulting the member for the which the society and the members are not benefited at all, the builder is not giving extra space no bank guarantee no works guarantee, what needs to be done, next?

• ansRefuse to agree to redevelopment. You need consent of 70% of members to go in for redevelopment. Furthermore, ask for appointment of consultant and floating of tenders so that you can receive more offers. Select builder offering best package, builder has to give guarantee that work would be completed within particular period. Commonly builders offer rentals, extra area, corpus fund to make offer attractive for members.