Development issues in new property.
Our society is going for redevelopment and the redevelopment committee and the society Secretary Chairman are taking decision on the redevelopment without consulting the member for the which the society and the members are not benefited at all, the builder is not giving extra space no bank guarantee no works guarantee, what needs to be done, next?
Refuse to agree to redevelopment. You need consent of 70% of members to go in for redevelopment. Furthermore, ask for appointment of consultant and floating of tenders so that you can receive more offers. Select builder offering best package, builder has to give guarantee that work would be completed within particular period. Commonly builders offer rentals, extra area, corpus fund to make offer attractive for members.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to get marriage certificate want to marry European girl
- How to correct date of birth in my certificate
- What is the procedure for court marriage
- I met with an accident and one person got injured,now asking high amt.
- Property in Russia of native Russian residing in Mumbai.