quesDevelopment agreement involves minor cum GPA

I purchased a residential apartment . the distribution is done between 2 brothers among them one of whom is a minor ( 16 years when the GPA is done). When i approached the bank they rejected the loan saying that the GPA is invalid as a minor is involved in it. The minor who is involved attains 18 years on 2nd June 2014. Is it advisable to go for the property?

  • ansThe property of a minor cannot be disposed of in this way. Get the agreement thoroughly checked by your lawyer to ascertain if the ownership rights will stand transferred to you or not.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

What are the new changes that have been made in terms of buying agricultural land…
my mom dies without making will...n she has 2 sons n 1 unmarried daughter...n i…
I own a flat jointly with my wife. I like to surrender my ownership right…

How can you find out who officially owns a particular property?

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly