Delayed possession of flat by builder
I booked a flat in & signed an agreement for the same. I was told verbally that possession will happen after a year from the date of signature of the agreement which was delayed by 9 months.
Later, I insisted that the builder gives me in writing about the date of possession and so on. The builder gave me in writing on a normal paper with his company stamp on it. Till date, I have still not received the possession.
I am now thinking to go to the consumer court. Please suggest any other remedial approach I can take in this case.
In case of delay in possession of the flat, you can approach the Consumer court. You will surely get a good remedy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lady living in the house for maintenance purpose claiming the property
- Right of grandson in grandmother's property
- Wish to do inter caste marriage. What's the method for court marriage?
- Officials demoted me intentionally and now harassing what can be done
- I want divorce. Wife doesn't want to be with me. What to do?