quesDelayed possession of flat by builder

I booked a flat in & signed an agreement for the same. I was told verbally that possession will happen after a year from the date of signature of the agreement which was delayed by 9 months.

Later, I insisted that the builder gives me in writing about the date of possession and so on. The builder gave me in writing on a normal paper with his company stamp on it. Till date, I have still not received the possession.

I am now thinking to go to the consumer court. Please suggest any other remedial approach I can take in this case.

  • ansIn case of delay in possession of the flat, you can approach the Consumer court. You will surely get a good remedy.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a step son whose mother expired when he was 5. Now he is…

I have got Offer of possession letter from the builder for the property booked by…
Sir, I would like to seek ur opinion on a issue.. My father had this…
I have been staying in fathers home from past 14 years and paying the maintenance…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly