quesDeed of Surrender of house

The person is dead (2013) and after the death a person claims that she surrendered the house to him in 2008, claiming he is the landlord which he is not and is declared a slum area by the high court in 1997. she was an illiterate and has a son, People in the area states that he had taken their finger prints / signatures on blank stamp papers on the pretext of Development in the area under S.R.A. scheme in the year 2008. Can this be legal or valid claiming the deed of surrender.

• ansSir,
    Either your can file police complaint and/or private complaint in court of law if there is fraud played for you can challenge said action in court of law . But from your question it seems yourself is confused about whether that deed of surrender is valid. so meet an expert lawyer discuss with him and go ahead as per advice.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansthe burden is on the person who claims it so let the said person cliam, seeks the reliefs he want one should not be bother about it. however at any point of time if we feel that our rights will be harmed our will cause in any manner any prejudice, loss then the proper course is to issue legal notice, inform it in writing to local police and then initiate legal process.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune