quesDeed of Surrender of house

The person is dead (2013) and after the death a person claims that she surrendered the house to him in 2008, claiming he is the landlord which he is not and is declared a slum area by the high court in 1997. she was an illiterate and has a son, People in the area states that he had taken their finger prints / signatures on blank stamp papers on the pretext of Development in the area under S.R.A. scheme in the year 2008. Can this be legal or valid claiming the deed of surrender.

  • ansSir,
    Either your can file police complaint and/or private complaint in court of law if there is fraud played for you can challenge said action in court of law . But from your question it seems yourself is confused about whether that deed of surrender is valid. so meet an expert lawyer discuss with him and go ahead as per advice.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansthe burden is on the person who claims it so let the said person cliam, seeks the reliefs he want one should not be bother about it. however at any point of time if we feel that our rights will be harmed our will cause in any manner any prejudice, loss then the proper course is to issue legal notice, inform it in writing to local police and then initiate legal process.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear All, I live in a house covered under cooperative housing society act my moher…
Please provide a link to the Prescribed Form where I can file my claim. Or…
do a registered dhana settlement from the father to his son(mr.x) can be cancelled by…
My mom born with 7 others.we had 10 acres of farm land all 8 people…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly