Deed of Surrender of house
The person is dead (2013) and after the death a person claims that she surrendered the house to him in 2008, claiming he is the landlord which he is not and is declared a slum area by the high court in 1997. she was an illiterate and has a son, People in the area states that he had taken their finger prints / signatures on blank stamp papers on the pretext of Development in the area under S.R.A. scheme in the year 2008. Can this be legal or valid claiming the deed of surrender.
Either your can file police complaint and/or private complaint in court of law if there is fraud played for you can challenge said action in court of law . But from your question it seems yourself is confused about whether that deed of surrender is valid. so meet an expert lawyer discuss with him and go ahead as per advice.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
the burden is on the person who claims it so let the said person cliam, seeks the reliefs he want one should not be bother about it. however at any point of time if we feel that our rights will be harmed our will cause in any manner any prejudice, loss then the proper course is to issue legal notice, inform it in writing to local police and then initiate legal process.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it legal to run factories in residential area? Where to complain?
- Staying in property from last 27 years how can we claim property
- What is the procedure for court marriage
- Loan taken on property can we sell the property
- Can sister in law take any legal action against family