Daughter's right in property.
Right of married daughter (married before 1985) (birth 1962) but now widow in fathers ancestral property (father is dead).
From the year 2005 daughters have equal right, to claim the share she can file a Partition Suit in Civil Court against her others co-sharer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws took wife forcefully not ready to send her back
- Torture by senior officer due to RTI file by us what legal action
- How to sell ancestral property
- Wife refusing to give divorce, what should i do ?
- Procedure for change in name & dob in CBSE 10th certificate