Daughter's right in property.
Right of married daughter (married before 1985) (birth 1962) but now widow in fathers ancestral property (father is dead).
From the year 2005 daughters have equal right, to claim the share she can file a Partition Suit in Civil Court against her others co-sharer.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake 498A case, No charge sheet filed yet by police, what can be done
- can my daughter get a Govt. job as replacement for her Husband?
- Wife wants to give divorce but i do not wish to do so
- Transfer deed in favour of legally adopted son in haryana
- Mortgage deed missing in list of docs while booking flat