Daughter's right in property.
Right of married daughter (married before 1985) (birth 1962) but now widow in fathers ancestral property (father is dead).
From the year 2005 daughters have equal right, to claim the share she can file a Partition Suit in Civil Court against her others co-sharer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My wife has filed a case U/S 498, 34 and 506 what to do.
- Can a society go in for redevelopment when court case is still pending
- Can bank sell ancestral property against which father took loan
- Can i file a case against Railway for my baggage stolen?
- Court dismissed cheque bounce complaint in recovery case. What to do?