Daughters forcing grandfather to sell property
My Grandfather owes a home on his name. He has a wife, 2 Sons and 2 daughters. I am his Grandson and my father died 3 months ago. Daughters of my Grandfather are advising him to sell his house. Me and my mother (widow of my Father) do not want to sell that home. Please help me in this matter.
You can file a suit for Injunction to stop the daughters from selling the property. Contact your local lawyer for filing the suit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Self acquired property by father rent received by daughter
- Paid money to builder and projected cancelled IT dept cease all money
- Cheque bounce notice period expired can i redeposit cheque again now
- 6 story Illegal construction severely damaging our houses
- Got married when husband was minor is it a legal marriage