daughters claiming right in parents property
I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not ready to give share in the property to we 4 sisters. He is saying that he is the only 'vaaris' of the property. So my three elder sister have file a suit against him in the high court. But I'm not joined with them. So my question is now what procedure should i follow to get my share of the property. As I'm financially not sound and independent. So, i am requesting you give me needful advice.
You can also join as a party to that case which has been filed by your sisters and get your share in the property, this method will help you to save lot of expenses and time.
And for becoming a party you don't have to do much expenditure, simply file an application for impleading you as a party in the case with your reasoning. Even you can do this in person as well.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No clause to serve notice period company withholding salary
- Girl filed false case and now compromised can i file case against her
- Will bank allow us to withdraw the FD on the basis of name certificate
- Effect if I proceed with divorce as the 125 maintenance case is in HC
- Marriage annulment in Muslims. How can we do it?