daughters claiming right in parents property
I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not ready to give share in the property to we 4 sisters. He is saying that he is the only 'vaaris' of the property. So my three elder sister have file a suit against him in the high court. But I'm not joined with them. So my question is now what procedure should i follow to get my share of the property. As I'm financially not sound and independent. So, i am requesting you give me needful advice.
You can also join as a party to that case which has been filed by your sisters and get your share in the property, this method will help you to save lot of expenses and time.
And for becoming a party you don't have to do much expenditure, simply file an application for impleading you as a party in the case with your reasoning. Even you can do this in person as well.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can minor become a trustee in a charitable trust
- Girl married under pressure. Can i file for divorce?
- What action can be taken for poor quality of service by company?
- Validity of an Agreement paper(bond paper)
- Procedure to change the surname without altering the certificates