quesdaughters claiming right in parents property

I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not ready to give share in the property to we 4 sisters. He is saying that he is the only 'vaaris' of the property. So my three elder sister have file a suit against him in the high court. But I'm not joined with them. So my question is now what procedure should i follow to get my share of the property. As I'm financially not sound and independent. So, i am requesting you give me needful advice.

  • ansYou can also join as a party to that case which has been filed by your sisters and get your share in the property, this method will help you to save lot of expenses and time.

    And for becoming a party you don't have to do much expenditure, simply file an application for impleading you as a party in the case with your reasoning. Even you can do this in person as well.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a flat in Bombay and plan to rent to 3 bachelors who work…

I want to buy a residential plot in gurgaon. I stay in Noida. It is…

My grandmother had a house , which came to my father after she died (no…
Dear Sir, I have a 1100 sq feet commercial room which was rented by my…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly