quesDaughter in law's share in property.

We have a property in my deceased father's name. Mother is also expired. Recently lost my elder brother also. I have one younger brother. Both of us have our families and living in our father's property. No will was made either by my father or mother. Property was self acquired by my father. My SIL is claiming a part in the property now. What does Christian/India law say about a Christian widow getting a share in FIL's property?

• ansYour sister in law is eligible for 1/3rd share in the property the movement your father died without making will and property will succeed to you and your younger brother and widow of your sister in law she will have a right to claim in the property.