daughter-in-law's right in father-in-law's property
My question is regarding how much can a girl get or does she have any right in father in law's property after divorce and the period for which the girl was married was only 3 months and she doesn't have any child?
Daughter-in-law has no share in the property of her father-in-law, therefore she cannot claim any share in the property.
The father-in-law is free to dispose of his property as he wants to.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife sending threatening messages to family and want to ruin my career
- Safeguards regarding rent agreement with multiple partners
- tax on transfer of money from abroad
- Hindu wife separated from husband and seeking divorce, please advise
- Family Property Distpute