Dadi removed from dadaji home after his death by chacha
My dadi was removed from the house which belonged to my dadaji after his death. Now my chacha is not allowing my dadi to stay in the house. What right does my dadi have?
She can claim maintenance under section 125 Cr.P.C.
In the alternative claim maintenance and initiate punitive action under the Act for Protection and Maintenance of Elderly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I revoke gift deed made towards my minor son
- How to get refund for fees from educational institution
- Can bank take property possession from tenant without any notice ?
- In laws and husband torturing should I file for divorce?
- SBI collection agents calling me and my company for brother's dues.