quesCousins brother not allowing me to use my share of agricultual land

Hello Sir, I have around 5 acres of agricultural land in rewari and till date it is under joint account with all members as co-prancers. As i have job outside haryana so for years they are enjoying the entire land as per their wishes and not giving me anything. Now i got retired and a year back, i asked for the partition of the said land and so that i could get my 5 acres,, now they threaten me and warn me, not to even come to village. and when i go there... they got physical with me. help me under what relevant sections shall i register a criminal complaint against them and get my property.

• ansWe suggest you first of all file a suit partition thereby seeking your share and also file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which means that your brother cannot  sell or make modification in the property.

You must file a police complaint under SECTION 506 of IPC at the police station.