Cousins brother not allowing me to use my share of agricultual land
Hello Sir, I have around 5 acres of agricultural land in rewari and till date it is under joint account with all members as co-prancers. As i have job outside haryana so for years they are enjoying the entire land as per their wishes and not giving me anything. Now i got retired and a year back, i asked for the partition of the said land and so that i could get my 5 acres,, now they threaten me and warn me, not to even come to village. and when i go there... they got physical with me. help me under what relevant sections shall i register a criminal complaint against them and get my property.
We suggest you first of all file a suit partition thereby seeking your share and also file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which means that your brother cannot sell or make modification in the property.
You must file a police complaint under SECTION 506 of IPC at the police station.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Children got green card as minor now they are major is it still valid
- Process to get divorce from wife.
- How can I avoid my husband from taking my property? He is not earning.
- Co. asking me to leave as I joined co. before completing notice period
- What does the term "disposed off" mean?