quescorrection of kheshra no my plot

My kheshra no it should be 2229 but mitake my plot khashra no 1229 it has been what to do

  • ans

    Your question is silent on where your khasra number is wrongly printed.

    Please state your query in detail, so that we can provide you exact legal solution.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a muslim. My father has 2 properties under his name. And now he…
Planning to buy property in Manali What are the laws pertaining to buy property in…
WE are four brothers(HINDU) and a sister case was filed in court for partition of…

Grandfather passed away without Will. He has only one daughter(my mother). My grand mother sold…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly