I have executed a sale deed in 2008 without the signature of any of my daughters at the time of the registration. Let me know the procedure, in detail. All the daughters are ready to execute a confirmation deed at the sub registrar office.
Your lawyer will have to prepare the confirmation deeds based on the original sale deed.
Ready made formats are neither provided nor wise to procure for the same. Contact a local lawyer who can help you with the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Been 6 months but still company has not done full and final settlement
- If there is a Will. how is the property distributed ?
- Issue on ration dealership, not being handed over after sanctioning.
- Wife staying separate and filed a case of maintenance what to do
- How can i get Divorce from my husband?