Complete amount paid without possession.
I have bought a house in Bangalore. Earlier my owner told that he is having loan which he himself settle when i pay money which is apart of home loan ie 4 lakhs. i paid all money well in advance and registration is also been done. now he is not providing me chain of agreement due to which my loan formalities is not completed. I made registration one month back but still did not got possession of house.
Before purchase of flat you should have consulted a local lawyerYou shouldn't have paid complete amount without taking possession. Now you need to issue legal notice to hand over all original documents of title and ask him to deliver vacant possession of the house failing which file suit for specific performance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it possible to take husband along on spouse visa to UK?
- Husband has extra marital affair can i file for divorce
- Tenant not vacating house even after court orders
- Taking divorce from wife. Am i liable to pay alimony that she wants?
- Can younger brother claim share in my property ?