compensation for land acquisition
Dear Sir, My agricultural land with 120 coconut trees situated on roadside of NH 226 was acquired by NHAI for two way road expansion. Other side of road, a petrol bunk, a residency ( boarding & lodging ), a layout for residential plot are situated. For compensation, land acquisition officer valued my land as agricultural land (as per revenue records) without considering as my land is eligible to develop commercial or residential land. Should I claim more compensation for my land?
Yes you can make a representation to the competent authority with documentary evidences supporting your claim for enhanced compensation for acquisition of your land.
Please be informed that you make proper representation to the authorities with relevant information and papers so that your claim is not rejected and despite that if the authority is rejected the claim you can approach LA court in your jurisdiction.
Advocate T KalaiselvanKosapet, Vellore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Share in property as per Muslim Inheritance Law
- Title rule and conditions for fallow land
- How to move partition suit? Please guide with the procedure.
- Can i ask for alimony after signing for mutual divorce
- Sister cancelled the settlement deed transferred in my name