Colony residents opposing contruction of extra floor
We have a land in Pune where we are planning to construct our house. We are planning to construct two floors, one for my parents and one for me. We've even taken permission from the authorities for the same. But there are some people in the colony complaining about the construction happening and they are saying that they will lodge a complaint to the authorities for the same. According to them, we are making use of more than the allotted area which is not true. Now they are asking us for money so as to avoid them to lodge the complaint. What can we do now?
Based on assumption that you are the absolute owner of the said land, if the permission has been granted by the said authorities, then you can construct the additional floor. If you the construction is not exceeding the permitted area then you should not fear.
As far as the ransom money demands by the people are concerned, you can file a police complaint against them.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can family member become part of RWA and where to file case against it
- Can criminal trespassing is possible in joint property
- Withdrawal of original documents & fees refund from private college
- I want divorce, wife doesn't.
- Can we go for amicable settlement before legal aid clinic