clarity on property share of son from second wife
The (late) owner of the property has registered 50% property to first wife and 50% property to borrowers. Since first wife was not willing to give away balance 50%, she filed a case against borrowers and borrowers have won the case at High court. Now First wife is proceeding to move the case to the upper court The owner(late) has illegal second wife who has a son. Questions : 1) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of first wife. 2) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of borrowers.
Was gift deed executed? Was it duly stamped and registered? If so, the first wife would be absolute owner of 50% property.
If it was self acquired property and late owner had executed gift deed then the son from second wife has no share in the said property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How will the property be distributed between brothers after mother ?
- Amount to be paid to the landlord for transfer of property
- Harassment by senior for filing complaint can I challenge
- Marriage my cousin how can I take divorce
- Clarification on Crpc section 31