quesclarity on property share of son from second wife

The (late) owner of the property has registered 50% property to first wife and 50% property to borrowers. Since first wife was not willing to give away balance 50%, she filed a case against borrowers and borrowers have won the case at High court. Now First wife is proceeding to move the case to the upper court The owner(late) has illegal second wife who has a son. Questions : 1) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of first wife. 2) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of borrowers.

• ansWas gift deed executed? Was it duly stamped and registered? If so, the first wife would be absolute owner of 50% property.

If it was self acquired property and late owner had executed gift deed then the son from second wife has no share in the said property.