Clarification on partition and share in property.
My father were 3 brothers two brothers died leaving behind two and one sons one of brother of my father's lives in village where property belong he has only one daughter beside partition made between family members for he is using my portion and not ready to give my share
You can file a partition suit before court of compitent jurisdiction by giving the pedegree of your family members and the judgment will be binding on parties if there are no any family settlement between parties.
Advocate Jitendra Kumar PandeyRajaji Puram, Lucknow
If partition is already made then you can file a suit for delivery of possession and if not then you can file suit for partition. If you do this timely then nobody can take away your share. However, if you make inordinate delay then court will be unable to help you. Also, you should mutate the property in your name so that he cannot sell off anything.
Advocate Prateek MishraDistrict Court, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My dad wanted dowry and now causing DV to family.
- How to file domestic violence and child custody case
- Procedure to put check bounce case
- Took services from an organisation. Bad services. How do I get refund?
- What is the duty of the company if employees of the company harass