Claiming of property title through Indemnity Bond.
X has purchased a property from Y. X asks for an INDEMNITY BOND from Y to indemnify for any claims related to the title of the property. Is this valid and can X claim from Y if some third party disputes the title of the property in a court of law.
Yes, it is valid. Indemnity bond is generally insisted upon to safeguard interests of the purchaser. Since purchaser has paid consideration for purchase of property he needs to safeguard his interests against any claims made by third party.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother committed suicide because girl threatened to file complaint
- How to register lucky draw scheme
- Want to the amount of bail bond to be submitted to the court of law?
- How to get custody of 2 yr old daughter from cheating wife?
- In laws not corporation in husband's death compensation