Claim share in heridetary property
How to claim the share in heridetary property. My brother was unwilling to share it with me and my sister.
He passed away 2 years back and the documents are with his wife.
How to approach this to get our legal share
Ancestral or hereditary property is one which comes from the grandfather to the father to the present generation.
If such is the case then you and your sister are entitled to equal share in the property.
For getting your share a case for partition has to be filed in the civil court under whose jurisdiction the property falls
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the company keep my original certificates
- Partners did fraud and blaming for the loss, please advise what to do?
- Cheating, attempt to murder, false promises what can be done
- Filed petitions through PMO portal,unable to attend court, what to do
- Is it legally allowed to change religion and caste for caste benefits