Claim share in heridetary property
How to claim the share in heridetary property. My brother was unwilling to share it with me and my sister.
He passed away 2 years back and the documents are with his wife.
How to approach this to get our legal share
Ancestral or hereditary property is one which comes from the grandfather to the father to the present generation.
If such is the case then you and your sister are entitled to equal share in the property.
For getting your share a case for partition has to be filed in the civil court under whose jurisdiction the property falls
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not provided Occupancy certificate are we liable to pay tax?
- Can I get legal protection if I leave my company
- Mothers property sold by son in law without informing what to do
- ancestral land division among 6 brothers
- A person forcibly married me and now black mailing