claim on this property on ancestral basis
My grandfather bought a shop but in the name of his another son. The situation is that my father and my uncle both worked in the shop but after the death of my grandparents, my uncle told my dad that he don't have any right on this property and he should move out from the shop. We have filled a case against my uncle. The case is proceeding in the lower court. My question is, as i am a permanent resident in USA, so do i have the right to claim this property on ancestral basis; and if not than can you suggest any other way regarding this issue. Also please give me a hint about the decision of the court on this issue and how strong it is.
As you stated that the shop is in the name of your uncle, so clearly if it is in your uncle's name then he would be the sole owner of the property. But also it is required to go through all the case documents before an absolute advice. and also through this I will say that litigation outcome cannot be predicted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife claim maintenance when she is educated not willing to work
- Arrested by police.
- I received without prejudice letter after 2 yrs of Credit card default
- How can I get property of my father
- Divorce rights what are my rights as a wife and a mother of 2 children