Change in documentations.
I am the only son (child) of my parent. My mother died 16 years back. And my father died last year. My father bought a flat. He did not make any will. Being a son I have replaced his name with mine in electric Meyer and municipality mutation record. Is this enough in case I want to sale the property? Or I need to contact the BLRO office and add my name there?
Collect the legal heir certificate for your future convenience. Apply to the Society for transferring the share allotted in the name of your father as member of the society, in your name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord asking me huge electricity bill which not possible.What to do
- what options if wife does not take belonging from matrimonial house
- Is it okay to buy a garage having a share certificate of the society?
- Agreed in SC about filing mutual divorce but husband delaying it
- My bhabhi controls the house and even hits me and my mother often