Chacha not giving us our share in the ancestral property?
my grand father have house at ludhiana and jalandhar . he has three childrends one of them is my father. now we live in amritsar. my both uncle lived in my grand father house and they are not divide propety equally . before five years i was file a case in lower court at jalandhar but they dont take any action . how can i take my equal right on that propety in the limited time bound .
Your query is not clear on the fact that,
What was the order of the lower court?
The case is pending for disposal there?
If the case is dismissed by the lower court we need to know the grounds of the same and look at the orders of the court to guide you further.
If the case is still pending in the lower court, then we would advise you to wait for the court to pass a decree and you can challenge the same if it is not in your favour.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son claiming share in the self acquired property of the mother
- cheque bounce and harashment by builder executive
- Salary not paid by education society
- How to quash a false 498A case against me
- Risks in providing pan card information for incorporation of company