quesChacha not giving us our share in the ancestral property?

my grand father have house at ludhiana and jalandhar . he has three childrends one of them is my father. now we live in amritsar. my both uncle lived in my grand father house and they are not divide propety equally . before five years i was file a case in lower court at jalandhar but they dont take any action . how can i take my equal right on that propety in the limited time bound .

  • ans

    Your query is not clear on the fact that,

    What was the order of the lower court?

    The case is pending for disposal there?

    If the case is dismissed by the lower court we need to know the grounds of the same and look at the orders of the court to guide you further.


    If the case is still pending in the lower court, then we would advise you to wait for the court to pass a decree and you can challenge the same if it is not in your favour.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grand mother as a property in her name, but she as 3 sisters and…

Dear sir, one person is parking the vehicle in front of my gate after request…

I purchased a flat having 1200 sq.ft out of which 214 sqft. mentioned as common…

Hello Sir, i want to buy a flat which is registered society in Jharkhand and…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly