Case pending in revenue department can I sell that land
i have ancestral land in Haryana on which case is pending in Revenue department for cancellation of land from past 10 years and no proceedings has taken place, the officer puts it on another date every time case comes to him and like this more than 40 officers have changed over period of 10 years. so my question is can i sale out this land ?
If any case is pending in revenue department for cancellation of land then you cannot sell, alienate or dispose of such land till the pendancy of the decision and without the knowledge of the revenue department cooncern.
Farhat Warsi, Advocate
Advocate Farhat WarsiSushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Applied and waiting for job in Indian navy, now got another job offer.
- Divorce proceedings u/s 9 of HMA
- How do courts decide that husband have sufficient mean to pay alimony?
- Mutual divorce alimony not settled. Want to remarry. What to do?
- Copyright of the business plan without registering a firm