quesCase pending in revenue department can I sell that land

i have ancestral land in Haryana on which case is pending in Revenue department for cancellation of land from past 10 years and no proceedings has taken place, the officer puts it on another date every time case comes to him and like this more than 40 officers have changed over period of 10 years. so my question is can i sale out this land ?

• ansDear Sir

If any case is pending in revenue department for cancellation of land then you cannot sell, alienate or dispose of such land till the pendancy of the decision and without the knowledge of the revenue department cooncern.

Yours sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

Sushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon