quesCase pending in revenue department can I sell that land

i have ancestral land in Haryana on which case is pending in Revenue department for cancellation of land from past 10 years and no proceedings has taken place, the officer puts it on another date every time case comes to him and like this more than 40 officers have changed over period of 10 years. so my question is can i sale out this land ?

  • ansDear Sir

    If any case is pending in revenue department for cancellation of land then you cannot sell, alienate or dispose of such land till the pendancy of the decision and without the knowledge of the revenue department cooncern.

    Yours sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

    Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

      JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have done "Agreement to Sale" using "Power of Attorney" (My husband has given it…

The agriculture land and house of my ancestral has been maintained by my father for…

My father purchase 1 cidco house in 1984 on bond paper. Today property owner not…
Can a married women has a right in her father and grandfathers property. If yes…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly