quesCase on purchased property.

I had a plot of 4 katha of land which was under possession for last 2 year. in the said land 2 room house were there which was also under my possession. but from last 2 weeks somebody has locked my said room. on my inquiry it was traced that the seller of land kept the house on mortgage and for realization of money some one has locked my room. In this regard what shall i do to get back my room. though i had contacted local layer and send a notice to unlock the locked room from the seller. but exactly what shall i do.

• ansHow did you purchase the said house? Was it by registered sale deed? If original documents have been handed to you at time of sale no mortgage of land can be created by seller. Whether mortgagee has original documents? If so it appears you have been grossly negligent, always consult a lawyer before purchase of property.