quesCase on purchased property.

I had a plot of 4 katha of land which was under possession for last 2 year. in the said land 2 room house were there which was also under my possession. but from last 2 weeks somebody has locked my said room. on my inquiry it was traced that the seller of land kept the house on mortgage and for realization of money some one has locked my room. In this regard what shall i do to get back my room. though i had contacted local layer and send a notice to unlock the locked room from the seller. but exactly what shall i do.

  • ansHow did you purchase the said house? Was it by registered sale deed? If original documents have been handed to you at time of sale no mortgage of land can be created by seller. Whether mortgagee has original documents? If so it appears you have been grossly negligent, always consult a lawyer before purchase of property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir,I have purchased a plot in Bangalore from Mr. X in 2008. Now in 2016…
I have made a bounder of 800 sq miter plot which happens to be agricultural…
I am subhajit age of 18 yrs old.my father was two marriage.now my father is…

we are 4 me and 3 sisters got married before 1985.my father had 32acres.1st sister…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly