Case on purchased property.
I had a plot of 4 katha of land which was under possession for last 2 year. in the said land 2 room house were there which was also under my possession. but from last 2 weeks somebody has locked my said room. on my inquiry it was traced that the seller of land kept the house on mortgage and for realization of money some one has locked my room. In this regard what shall i do to get back my room. though i had contacted local layer and send a notice to unlock the locked room from the seller. but exactly what shall i do.
How did you purchase the said house? Was it by registered sale deed? If original documents have been handed to you at time of sale no mortgage of land can be created by seller. Whether mortgagee has original documents? If so it appears you have been grossly negligent, always consult a lawyer before purchase of property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is calling female sub-ordinate on a non working day an illegal issue?
- What is the procedure to file partition suit
- purchase house in bank auction , unable to registry
- Illegal Occupation of Land with out our permission. What action?
- How can I get partition of our family property