Case filed against me for buying common farm
I bought a farm 10 years before my grandfather bought a land. My uncle and my grandfather have filed a case against me? so this case is against me or not?
Was the land purchased through a registered sale deed? Was a mutation done as per the records? What is the nature of the case filed by your grandfather and uncle against you? The information provided by you is incomplete. Provide us with the full details to get the right response.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl threatening to kill herself if I don't marry her
- What are my rights on my husbands property after his death?
- Property dispute with brother in Family for joint family's property
- Denying visitor entry in a rented apartment
- Brother threatening to file case for selling ancestral property?