Case against household property.
The case under Gram Kachahari - Bihar jurisdiction. One of my cousin brother (son of my father's brother) has been filed a case against me for again BATWARA of HOUSEHOLD Land in Gram Kachari (Court) of Village. They did it when i was in process to construction of new house. They are saying that need to again Batwara of property and then only we can construct house.
Gram Kachari (Court) sent notice for same and also order for stop the construction work. My Father and his father was did BATWARA in 1954 and also signed one page document along with witness. The above BATWARA is since so many years, is it right he can file a case for BATWARA again. we are loosing my money and time both. Gram Kachahari (Court) always extending date for final decision.
You have to stop the construction work as court has passed a stay order against you. If partition had already taken place in 1954 then you may draw the attention of court to this fact in your reply.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can suspension be revoked if chargesheet not filed within 90 days
- denied to meet my child by my wife
- Got legal heir certificate. How can we get it registered?
- Is it possible to convert the B khata plot to A khata plot
- How do I approach if one of our partner trying to cheat us