Case against household property.
The case under Gram Kachahari - Bihar jurisdiction. One of my cousin brother (son of my father's brother) has been filed a case against me for again BATWARA of HOUSEHOLD Land in Gram Kachari (Court) of Village. They did it when i was in process to construction of new house. They are saying that need to again Batwara of property and then only we can construct house.
Gram Kachari (Court) sent notice for same and also order for stop the construction work. My Father and his father was did BATWARA in 1954 and also signed one page document along with witness. The above BATWARA is since so many years, is it right he can file a case for BATWARA again. we are loosing my money and time both. Gram Kachahari (Court) always extending date for final decision.
You have to stop the construction work as court has passed a stay order against you. If partition had already taken place in 1954 then you may draw the attention of court to this fact in your reply.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did not complete my training for pilot how can I recover my money back
- Can daughter claim share in property if it is already divided
- Can a file a case against my uncle for illegal possessing of property
- What can be the grounds to file for defamation ?
- Can wife seek divorce without husband's will ?