quesCar sold without giving proper documents.

I recently sold my used car to a person. He gave me a "Delivery Receipt" and said that we will get a photocopy of new RC in 15-20 days. Which will act as a proof that the vehicle ownership has been transferred. Now it has been over a month, and he has stopped taking my calls. We have a photocopy of his ID Proof and all the documents of car. What sort of legal action can we take to ensure that the ownership is transferred?

  • ansYou can do all these, but what if in between your car is used in any criminal activity, since you are still registered as its law full owner, kindly inform this in writing to a police station of your area along with the relevant documents and give a public notice of this also as soon as possible,as you never know when you get in trouble.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have come to know plot in Champakdham layout, that comes under gram panchyat of…

I want to sell my property. I have a plot of land on which a…
 i am a hindu by religion. i have a property in mahabaleshwar, my dad did…
My grandfather earn a property by self. After the death of grandfather my father and…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly