quesCar sold without giving proper documents.

I recently sold my used car to a person. He gave me a "Delivery Receipt" and said that we will get a photocopy of new RC in 15-20 days. Which will act as a proof that the vehicle ownership has been transferred. Now it has been over a month, and he has stopped taking my calls. We have a photocopy of his ID Proof and all the documents of car. What sort of legal action can we take to ensure that the ownership is transferred?

• ansYou can do all these, but what if in between your car is used in any criminal activity, since you are still registered as its law full owner, kindly inform this in writing to a police station of your area along with the relevant documents and give a public notice of this also as soon as possible,as you never know when you get in trouble.