quesCancellation of agreement to sale

I made an agreement 2 sell my house. buyer has given some amount as advance but failed to pay the money on d dates mentioned in the agreement.so v cancelled d agreement.v told him that v will return his advance as soon as v sell our house 2 someone else and he agreed for it.we got another buyer & returned his advance & agreement was torn.now he is threatening us (with the xerox copy) that he will put a case on us becuz he got severe loss because of us.He is demanding extra money as he says that d property was sold without him being informed & that v made a deal with both d buyers at same time

• ansHi
    Only originals are accepted in the court.
    Xerox copies are not valid in the court of law.
    You can ignore the claims of the previous buyer as they are based on xerox copy and the same is not admissible in court of law.
    No need to worry at all.

Advocate Rajagopalan

• ansSir
    In this instance issue, you need not pay additional money, the essence of the agreement of sale is to comply the time clause, since he failed to fulfill the condition,agreement stands cancel.
    Krishna Murthy Pasupula
    Advocate

Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Hasmathpet Bowenpally, Hyderabad