quesCancellation of agreement to sale

I made an agreement 2 sell my house. buyer has given some amount as advance but failed to pay the money on d dates mentioned in the agreement.so v cancelled d agreement.v told him that v will return his advance as soon as v sell our house 2 someone else and he agreed for it.we got another buyer & returned his advance & agreement was torn.now he is threatening us (with the xerox copy) that he will put a case on us becuz he got severe loss because of us.He is demanding extra money as he says that d property was sold without him being informed & that v made a deal with both d buyers at same time

  • ansHi
    Only originals are accepted in the court.
    Xerox copies are not valid in the court of law.
    You can ignore the claims of the previous buyer as they are based on xerox copy and the same is not admissible in court of law.
    No need to worry at all.

    Advocate Rajagopalan

      Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

  • ansSir
    In this instance issue, you need not pay additional money, the essence of the agreement of sale is to comply the time clause, since he failed to fulfill the condition,agreement stands cancel.
    Krishna Murthy Pasupula

    Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

      Hasmathpet Bowenpally, Hyderabad

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Release deed validity My grand father had four sons, namely a,b,c,d. Elder son named a…

My Grandfather(Hindu) died intestate(without a will) having a self acquired property around 2006,he was survived…

After a long search i have found a land with my grandpa name registered but…

Property is in name of my mother .can I file for my share my father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly