Cancellation of agreement to sale
I made an agreement 2 sell my house. buyer has given some amount as advance but failed to pay the money on d dates mentioned in the agreement.so v cancelled d agreement.v told him that v will return his advance as soon as v sell our house 2 someone else and he agreed for it.we got another buyer & returned his advance & agreement was torn.now he is threatening us (with the xerox copy) that he will put a case on us becuz he got severe loss because of us.He is demanding extra money as he says that d property was sold without him being informed & that v made a deal with both d buyers at same time
Only originals are accepted in the court.
Xerox copies are not valid in the court of law.
You can ignore the claims of the previous buyer as they are based on xerox copy and the same is not admissible in court of law.
No need to worry at all.
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
In this instance issue, you need not pay additional money, the essence of the agreement of sale is to comply the time clause, since he failed to fulfill the condition,agreement stands cancel.
Krishna Murthy Pasupula
Advocate Krishna Murthy PasupulaHasmathpet Bowenpally, Hyderabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I form terms and condition of a website
- father was allotted property by govt., how can we distribute the same
- Can we ask for bar registration number from a lawyer
- Legal action against Plantation of Populus Ciliata (safeda)
- Caught wife cheating on me,want to file for mental torture and divorce