Can younger brother claim share in property purchased by elder brother
Few years back I had purchased a flat in Mumbai in my name when I was posted there. Can my younger brothers ask for their shares in that flat? They had not given any financial help in purchasing the flat.
It is your self acquired property, hence your younger brother cannot ask for share in the said property.
sir, the answre to your query is no. if you had purchased the flat from ancestral income then and then only your brother can claim the share but if thgis flat is from your own self f earned property then you and only you will have the right, title share over the said property no other claim their share into that.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Change in selection process can we legally oppose this
- Extra demand on Increased area - Faridabad
- If father in law includes daughter in laws name. Can anybody object?
- Landlord forcing to vacate agreement signed for 2 years
- Transportation company misplaces my assignment.