Can withdraw money from account after father's death?
Whether Money from Bank can be withdrawn by beneficiaries without succession certificate/ or probation? Is it necessary to give an official letter to the bank manager? My father also left a Will.
Since your father made a Will, you will have to get the will probated in a court.
Succession certificate applies only where there is no will. Without probate, bank will not allow you to withdraw money.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fraud 304B case filed on my brother. What to do?
- Harassment by in laws and husband can I take divorce
- How to renew OBC certificate, father is class 3 Central Govt. employee
- IRDC asking for AICTE approval but university did not require
- Whether delivering liquor by ordering online legal