Can withdraw money from account after father's death?
Whether Money from Bank can be withdrawn by beneficiaries without succession certificate/ or probation? Is it necessary to give an official letter to the bank manager? My father also left a Will.
Since your father made a Will, you will have to get the will probated in a court.
Succession certificate applies only where there is no will. Without probate, bank will not allow you to withdraw money.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to transfer proprietorship from mothers name to my name
- Wife fighting for small reasons and involve her parents what can I do
- Great grandfather's property go transferred without my knowledge.
- Is copyright required for entire website or just for the codes
- Procedure to do background check of employee