quesCan willed property be included in family PARTITION

I got a land from my grandfather through death will (registered) when I was miner, later after my grandfather's death, my uncles are include that property in the family partition & documented as "Pal Vatni" & got signed from my father (that land distributed to my younger uncle). Now my question is : 1) Is that the right way they have partitioned family property ? 2) RTC is in my name, but my uncle is trying to takeover that property, how can I protect my land ? 3) Can I ask for my father's share in the family property without including my land in the family partition ?

• ansif property had been willed to you then you were absolute owner of the property . your father no business to sign partition deed . was it duly stamped and registered? on attaining majority you can challenge the partition deed within period of 3 years . if partition deed is not stamped and regd then it is in admissible in evidence