Can willed property be included in family PARTITION
I got a land from my grandfather through death will (registered) when I was miner, later after my grandfather's death, my uncles are include that property in the family partition & documented as "Pal Vatni" & got signed from my father (that land distributed to my younger uncle). Now my question is : 1) Is that the right way they have partitioned family property ? 2) RTC is in my name, but my uncle is trying to takeover that property, how can I protect my land ? 3) Can I ask for my father's share in the family property without including my land in the family partition ?
if property had been willed to you then you were absolute owner of the property . your father no business to sign partition deed . was it duly stamped and registered? on attaining majority you can challenge the partition deed within period of 3 years . if partition deed is not stamped and regd then it is in admissible in evidence
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim child maintenance when father is unemployed
- Can annulment be filed for divorce decree in India
- I want to marry my sister-in-law, how can be this possible
- My result still not published by college what to do.
- Husband planning to take daughters abroad w/o my consent to settle.