quesCan we sell house if name transfer is not done?

We bought a house but no name transfer was done for this house because our financial problem was not good. But now we want to transfer this house to my mom name but the original owner is not ready to sign the paper. He wants money to sign.

Can we sell this house to other person and that person will deal with that other person (House owner). We have others paper such as power of attorney, sell to agreement and so on. Please help me on this.

• ansIt appears that the sale deed has not been stamped and registered.

Unless this is done, you don't have a clear and marketable title to the house.