quesCan we sell house if name transfer is not done?

We bought a house but no name transfer was done for this house because our financial problem was not good. But now we want to transfer this house to my mom name but the original owner is not ready to sign the paper. He wants money to sign.

Can we sell this house to other person and that person will deal with that other person (House owner). We have others paper such as power of attorney, sell to agreement and so on. Please help me on this.

  • ansIt appears that the sale deed has not been stamped and registered.

    Unless this is done, you don't have a clear and marketable title to the house.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My query is that, if father dies intestate. does his all children are eligible for…

The Survey, Settlement and Land Records Department (SSLR) introduced Urban Property Ownership Records (UPOR), a…

3 sons to sell share to builder 2 share of father and son to remain…
My grandfather expired and have given share to my uncle and 2 aunts. My father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly