Can we sell house if name transfer is not done?
We bought a house but no name transfer was done for this house because our financial problem was not good. But now we want to transfer this house to my mom name but the original owner is not ready to sign the paper. He wants money to sign.
Can we sell this house to other person and that person will deal with that other person (House owner). We have others paper such as power of attorney, sell to agreement and so on. Please help me on this.
It appears that the sale deed has not been stamped and registered.
Unless this is done, you don't have a clear and marketable title to the house.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transferring booked apartment after my father passed away
- Compensation for delay in delivery of house by builder
- Can husband ask bank statement in domestic violence maintenance case
- Landlord hasn't paid house loans, what the rights of tenants
- My in laws wont me to divorce my husband what to do