Can we sell house if name transfer is not done?
We bought a house but no name transfer was done for this house because our financial problem was not good. But now we want to transfer this house to my mom name but the original owner is not ready to sign the paper. He wants money to sign.
Can we sell this house to other person and that person will deal with that other person (House owner). We have others paper such as power of attorney, sell to agreement and so on. Please help me on this.
It appears that the sale deed has not been stamped and registered.
Unless this is done, you don't have a clear and marketable title to the house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife does not want sexual relation with her husband can I take divorce
- Tenant not ready to pay rent as per the market price what to do
- Buyer delaying payment of rest of the amount by filing baseless cases.
- Company is not pay three months salary, what can be done
- Neighbours planning to file a case for having rented a room