Can we construct another floor if ground floor owner doesn't agree?
Is thier is any law relating to we contruct house on second floor roof only when permission of ground floor is taken if ground floor owner does nt give permission then we can not constract house on 3 floor roof ??????
Yes we can do so but it depends on certain factors. In some cases, permission is required. Depends from case to case
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
If the owner of the ground floor is not you then you cannot construct the second ,third floor.And if you are staying in the second floor and intend to construct the third floor,you need to check whether the FSI of the plot permits you to build it with the permission of the ground floor.Provide full details of the owner of the ground floor and your title in the plot .
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Aunt received property during marriage can she claim share now
- terminated from services due to verification issue what to do?
- Can daughters challenge gift deed
- euthanasia was done on my grandpa by my father - what action to take
- Gave a loan to a couple but still not paid back by them