quesCan we construct another floor if ground floor owner doesn't agree?

Is thier is any law relating to we contruct house on second floor roof only when permission of ground floor is taken if ground floor owner does nt give permission then we can not constract house on 3 floor roof ??????

  • ans

  • ansYes we can do so but it depends on certain factors. In some cases, permission is required. Depends from case to case

    Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

      Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

  • ansIf the owner of the ground floor is not you then you cannot construct the second ,third floor.And if you are staying in the second floor and intend to construct the third floor,you need to check whether the FSI of the plot permits you to build it with the permission of the ground floor.Provide full details of the owner of the ground floor and your title in the plot .

    Advocate Ritesh Isaac

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I wanted to know the process to file a case if grandfather sold ancestral…
My dad's cousin purchased a plot from main owner in 1987 on General Power of…

Sir, My grandfather has a shop of general store in a good locality in kolkata.when…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly