Can we claim property share in father's brothers inherited property?
My father and his brothers (including their families) inherited properties and house from their father and two uncles(grandfather's brother). Now my father's brothers family wants to sell their share in the inherited property. Can we claim the property through court since it is mentioned in the partition deed that second party is to be informed before selling.
Yes, you can claim your share in the property. You can file a declaration suit in the appropriate civil court.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Average report of ACR 2001 without elaborating in pen picture by IO RO
- Can I claim OBC non creamy layer when parents are getting divorce
- Harassment by daughter in law what can I do
- School address a money deposit scheme but there fail to continue.
- Builder gave 4 parking spots to 10 people. Now what action possible?