Can we claim property share in father's brothers inherited property?
My father and his brothers (including their families) inherited properties and house from their father and two uncles(grandfather's brother). Now my father's brothers family wants to sell their share in the inherited property. Can we claim the property through court since it is mentioned in the partition deed that second party is to be informed before selling.
Yes, you can claim your share in the property. You can file a declaration suit in the appropriate civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want to marry but my girlfriend is from Iran what is the procedure
- Do daughters have any share in mother's ancestral property
- Party filed false case and did not show up in the court on date
- Brother staying in Flat owned by me since last 18 years
- make 2nd floor of fathers house by my name