Can we appeal in Supreme Court agisnt High court order?
Is it possible to appeal in the Supreme Court against the order of the High court if the value of property is around 1 crore?
A Special leave petition (SLP) can be filed in the Supreme Court against the impugned order of the High Court.
There is no bar in filing the SLP given it is filed within the time limit prescribed by the Limitation Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- husband not staying with me & not ready to give divorce what can i do.
- College people not letting me attend classes what to do.
- Planning to buy property in Manali what are the laws pertaining to it
- Father in law saying that wife will come and stay with me after job.
- Am I eligible for a govt job if I have a criminal case pending ?