quesCan we appeal in Supreme Court agisnt High court order?

Is it possible to appeal in the Supreme Court against the order of the High court if the value of property is around 1 crore?

  • ansA Special leave petition (SLP) can be filed in the Supreme Court against the impugned order of the High Court.

    There is no bar in filing the SLP given it is filed within the time limit prescribed by the Limitation Act.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Mumbai In check bounce case my father is accused and in that my father give…
The zonal officer who is in charge of our ward has taken money and he…

Dear sir, 6 months back I purchased a rice land and done registration now got…

We inherited an ancestral land and the document is in our father's name. The document…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly