Can the Bank take my Property?
We have a CC account with a PSU Bank. But due to some family reasons we are not able to operate the account since last one year. We have being paying the interest regularly and brought down the CC limit from 35 lacs to 20 lacs. Our CC is against the stocks and a collateral security of our premises worth thrice (market price) the CC limit has been provided. My question is can the bank usurp our property if the principle amount is not paid but the interest being paid regularly. What other remedies can you give me
If you periodically pay the interest on your principal amount, then the bank can not dispose of/sell your properties kept as security for securing the loan. Further if the bank has to move against the collateral, then it will have to serve a notice to you regarding this. In view of foregoing opinion, you do not need any remedy.
Advocate Rakesh ChaurasiaGreater Kailash- I, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do not wish to get transferred to other location from company
- Can a girl after 10 years of marriage apply for a job under SC quota
- Rights of son in father's property under Muslim Law
- Asked to pay fine in motor accident case what will be next step
- Evicted forcefully from non mortgaged property by bank.What can be don