quesCan sisters claim property sold by mother and son?

i need legal help regarding that i bought the site located in Thavarekere Magadi road bangalore south & got registered during 2001-2001. The land owner was Late Thirumblayya residing in Kurubarahalli Thavarekere.And also we got signature of the land owner,his wife, & his son during registration. Now his daughters came and telling that we are going to put a petition saying to return back the site. What can i do?

  • ansAfter purchase of site whether you are in physical possession of the same if so, have you put a compound wall fencing the site, if the sisters are threatening to put a case against their father asking for equal share on this site, you can participate in such proceedings by filing a Caveat Petition before itself so your interest will be safe guarded to the fullest.
    for this purpose kindly contact a local advocate and have a caveat filed immediately.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam I am going to purchase a flat in cooperative group housing society East…
If there is discrepancy b/w boundaries and khasra no what's should prevail????? Give me ans…

I purchased a property and got registered on may 2006 in partnership. The property in…

what should i do when i constucted house bymistakelly on other land. As they hv…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly