Can sisters claim property sold by mother and son?
i need legal help regarding that i bought the site located in Thavarekere Magadi road bangalore south & got registered during 2001-2001. The land owner was Late Thirumblayya residing in Kurubarahalli Thavarekere.And also we got signature of the land owner,his wife, & his son during registration. Now his daughters came and telling that we are going to put a petition saying to return back the site. What can i do?
After purchase of site whether you are in physical possession of the same if so, have you put a compound wall fencing the site, if the sisters are threatening to put a case against their father asking for equal share on this site, you can participate in such proceedings by filing a Caveat Petition before itself so your interest will be safe guarded to the fullest.
for this purpose kindly contact a local advocate and have a caveat filed immediately.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Employee as a guarantor for loan to company now harassed by banks
- Want to marry a girl of different caste How can I marry her?
- Land occupied by me can family claim the land
- Procedure for division of joint property by mutual consent
- Is it legal for a 20 year old boy and 21 year old girl live together