quescan sister transfer the property in my name

my sister already transferred the property to my name legally again she approached court that the land also belongs to her... firstly it was our father property ...... when my father was sick he transfered the land to two of us ...now the land belongs to me and my sister after my father death i hav given money to my sister and transferred all land to my name ....i ahve not taken any recepit wen i was giving money she again approached to court filed a case how to overcome these problem and ite land original documents is on my name and its wit me only plse help me

  • ans you have stated that your sister transferred her share in property to you legally . i presume it was done through gift deed/ relinquishment deed . 2) once property is so transferred you are absolute owner of the said property . 3) it is necessary to go through the case filed by your sister to further advise . 4) has your sister in suit filed by her mentioned that property was transferred in your name and consideration received by her . 5) you have to contest case filed by your sister on merits . i do hope that cash paid by you has been duly declared by you in your income tax returns

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our problem is an Ice plant that is next to our house in residential area.…
We are Hindus. We are a family of 6 - parents, myself, 2 elder sisters.…

My son 12th pass (B.com fail) is very rowdy. He always disobeys and misbehaves with…

My elder sister ( widow without any issue) died on 16.08.2016 at Meerut leaving behind…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly