quescan sister transfer the property in my name

my sister already transferred the property to my name legally again she approached court that the land also belongs to her... firstly it was our father property ...... when my father was sick he transfered the land to two of us ...now the land belongs to me and my sister after my father death i hav given money to my sister and transferred all land to my name ....i ahve not taken any recepit wen i was giving money she again approached to court filed a case how to overcome these problem and ite land original documents is on my name and its wit me only plse help me

• ans you have stated that your sister transferred her share in property to you legally . i presume it was done through gift deed/ relinquishment deed . 2) once property is so transferred you are absolute owner of the said property . 3) it is necessary to go through the case filed by your sister to further advise . 4) has your sister in suit filed by her mentioned that property was transferred in your name and consideration received by her . 5) you have to contest case filed by your sister on merits . i do hope that cash paid by you has been duly declared by you in your income tax returns