quesCan single brother take loan on property jointly owned by 3 brothers?

There is a property in delhi which is co-owned by 4 brother. Can a single brother take loan from bank by mortgaging the property? Should i make a written complaint regarding this matter somewhere?

If the property has proper partition then he can mortgage the property. However if there is not partition he cannot mortgage the property.

We suggest you to file a partition suit and along with it application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property.

Further, you can make a written complaint to the authority from which he took the loan. 

• ansIf the property has proper partition then he can mortgage the property. However if there is not partition he cannot mortgage the property.