Can Relinquishment Deed be filed in different state?
My grandfather bought a property in Pune. Our family resides in Delhi. After grandfather's death it is now in name of my father and his sisters name. Now we are going to make relinquishment deed to remove sister's name from the property as my father's sister and she is very old and she won't be travel for registration of this deed.
Now this power of attorney which will give rights to my father to make this relinquish deed at Pune alone. Is such power of attorney for relinquish deed possible & can we register here in delhi?
The power of attorney to relinquish share in property can be made and registered in Delhi.
As the property is situated in Pune, POA holders will have to execute relinquishment deed in pune and have it registered in delhi.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an FIR be quashed?
- Grandfather died w/o dividing property.Can grandmother give to anyone?
- Married for 11 months can I file for mutual divorce
- To buy a plot in panchayat approved residential layout in Bangalore
- After marriage in arya samaj wife do not want to come with husband.