quesCan Relinquishment Deed be filed in different state?

My grandfather bought a property in Pune. Our family resides in Delhi. After grandfather's death it is now in name of my father and his sisters name. Now we are going to make relinquishment deed to remove sister's name from the property as my father's sister and she is very old and she won't be travel for registration of this deed.

Now this power of attorney which will give rights to my father to make this relinquish deed at Pune alone. Is such power of attorney for relinquish deed possible & can we register here in delhi?

  • ansThe power of attorney to relinquish share in property can be made and registered in Delhi.

    As the property is situated in Pune, POA holders will have to execute relinquishment deed in pune and have it registered in delhi.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is it gives me the right to take equal share as son gets in Ancestral…

Whether Deed of Cancellation prepared to cancel the original Sale Deed executed in 1989 and…

hello sir , i have my land near national highway 4 in satara ,they take…

Can it is authorized and permissible anyone person withdraw the copy ( duplicate copy of…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly