quesCan Relinquishment Deed be filed in different state?

My grandfather bought a property in Pune. Our family resides in Delhi. After grandfather's death it is now in name of my father and his sisters name. Now we are going to make relinquishment deed to remove sister's name from the property as my father's sister and she is very old and she won't be travel for registration of this deed.

Now this power of attorney which will give rights to my father to make this relinquish deed at Pune alone. Is such power of attorney for relinquish deed possible & can we register here in delhi?

• ansThe power of attorney to relinquish share in property can be made and registered in Delhi.

As the property is situated in Pune, POA holders will have to execute relinquishment deed in pune and have it registered in delhi.