quesCan registered Gpa with full consideration can be revoked?

Can registered Gpa with full consideration can be revoked?

  • ansRevocation of Power of Attorney is a simple process. Firstly you are required to draft a revocation document , thereafter follow the similiar procedure as that of a GPA and also circulate the same to the interested parties and primarily your agent.

    Advocate Richa Relhan

      Commonwealth Games Village, Delhi

  • ansPlease note that if the person in whose favour the GPA has been executed holds any interest in the property forming subject matter of the said GPA, then as per law it cannot be revoked unilaterally. Meaning thereby, the GPA holder's express consent is required.

    For further assistance, you need to get in touch with me.

    Best regards,

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather passed away 2mnths back.all properties are with grndfthrs name only he is hvng…
Flat is in name of A. A decided to transfer to B. A n B…

land provided by Erstwhile state through maufi patta without any restriction of the use of…

hello, i recently sold my house at some amount based on that i bought a…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly