Can Registered Gifted and Mutated proper be claimed ?
In 2009 , my father made a gift deed , followed by Regd. Will , mutation in my name . Unfortunately my father expired on November’14
Adv. of my brother sent me a notice to partition the said property and handover 1/3 part, else he shall file a suit .
He mentioned that my father made another will on Sept’14 stating that he wanted property and other belongings should be equally divided among his 3 children. He also stated that the said house was built with his ancestral house proceeds.
KINDLY NOTE THIS IS 100% WRONG. WHAT IS THE FATE OF MY CASE THOUGH MY LAWYER HAS already filed a CAVEAT
For exexution of any 'Will' you will have to pursue with the probation of will. Probation of Will basiclly means that you go ahead with the proving of validity of the will.
However the second Will can be challenged by way of filing a suit.
To note that if the ancestral proceeds were used for construction of property there should be due evidence proving the said fact and investment of proceeds from the ancestral property should have been consented by the other coparcners.
Will and Property matters are sensitive. To give an accurate advice documents like the Will and other documents pertaining to property need to be looked into.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- auto driver - misbehaved with a girl and stole money
- Legality to get contract brewing beer business
- Right of younger brother in elder brother's property
- In laws not allowing me to stay with my husband what to do
- Debt collectors harrasing parents in India against debt thats resolved