quescan property be transferred

My grandfather had a house and wrote it to my father. My aunt also signed in that document that she doesn't want the property. But now she wants to file a case against my father using the blank signed stamp papers given by my grandfather to her for some other use long back. can those stamp papers be used if she writes whatever she wants on that now and file a case? what can we do to stop it ?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansHello, transfer of property can be valid only by way of registration ie by way of sell, gift or any other mode of transfer and it has to be registered other wise it can't be a transfer at all.

      That is there can be no transfer of property without valid registration in which both the parties are required.

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I have got two flats converted into one in a society.Till now i have been…
    There is immovable property in the name of my great grandfather. Now my father wants…
    My brother wants to transfer a property to me as gift deed. Coyld you please…

    we have abuilding constructed by my grand father. he was three sons and two daughters.…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly