×

quescan one put a trust property for sale

Whether the property of a Private Trust can be sold without the permission of court. How Trust property can be sold. 2) In case all the Trust Members are died how to appoint new Trust members and who have to appoint and whether the concerned should approach the Court for said purpose.

• ansTo ascertain whether the property can be sold, you have to go to the Trust Deed. If the deed is silent then only permission from the court is required.

And to induct any member, the provision in the Trust Deed has to be looked into.