can one put a trust property for sale
Whether the property of a Private Trust can be sold without the permission of court. How Trust property can be sold. 2) In case all the Trust Members are died how to appoint new Trust members and who have to appoint and whether the concerned should approach the Court for said purpose.
To ascertain whether the property can be sold, you have to go to the Trust Deed. If the deed is silent then only permission from the court is required.
And to induct any member, the provision in the Trust Deed has to be looked into.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Dowry demand 1 month before marriage
- How to claim for compensation in legal way from private firm shutting
- Builder delayed posession and i'am paying pre emi for last 18 months
- Can eviction suite can be filed against wife by aged in-laws ?
- Bike seized by police how can I pay fine and release my bike