Can my mother evict me from the house in her name? How to avoid it?
What legal steps can I take against my mother who wants me, my wife & my child to vacate her self owned house? Actually she filed a fake complaint against me & my wife in Delhi Women Commission that we treated her badly & use abusive language with her.
All this she had done to favor my younger brother & my sister who are married. Now Delhi Women Commission has transfered the case to senior citizen court and told us to wait for their decision.
I am helpless now, kindly guide me what should I do?
If we take that the property in question is in your mother's name then you have no right in that property and you can't stay there as your mother doesn't want to live with you.
It is her discretion on what she wants to do with her property and if you can show that you also made some contribution in buying the house or in construction then you might have a right.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife having affair how to get divorce and custody of son
- Can husband claim maintenance of child from me
- Husband of abusive nature, has filed RCR in court, can I skip hearings
- Husband changed job and place of living and not informing me
- Husband harassing wife forced her to file suicide notes what to do