quesCan my mother evict me from the house in her name? How to avoid it?

What legal steps can I take against my mother who wants me, my wife & my child to vacate her self owned house? Actually she filed a fake complaint against me & my wife in Delhi Women Commission that we treated her badly & use abusive language with her.


All this she had done to favor my younger brother & my sister who are married. Now Delhi Women Commission has transfered the case to senior citizen court and told us to wait for their decision.


I am helpless now, kindly guide me what should I do?


  • ans


    If we take that the property in question is in your mother's name then you have no right in that property and you can't stay there as your mother doesn't want to live with you. 


    It is her discretion on what she wants to do with her property and if you can show that you also made some contribution in buying the house or in construction then you might have a right.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am looking for some solution in a property issue where the builder has given…

My granddad (mothers father) bought and owns a property (house). Their are 3 heirs of…
How children(daughter/son) can claim grandfather's property and if grandfather transfers the property into father's name,…
Religion: Hindu. My grandfather has 2 acres on his name and my grandmother had 4acres…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly